In today’s hectic World many of us women have little or no time at all to take care of ourselves. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a couple of hours just for yourself? Or simply have a more put together look? Here are some tips that will allow you to make time for your own beauty routine!
- Schedule the beauty routine in your weekly schedule beforehand; even if you are going to do it at home.
- Make it a routine and stick to it, for example: I will do my hair and nails every Thursday night.
- Do you have dry skin and no time for daily moisturizing? Try buying soap for dry skin.
- Delegate at least one of your chores to your partner or a family member.
- Cut off your cooking time, and order out or prepare microwave dinner. You can also cook for two days and take the next day for your beauty routine.
- If you can afford it pay someone to do a portion of your chores.
- Have all the necessary items for your beauty routine in one place, to avoid wasting time looking for them.
- Do not take phone calls during your beauty time.
- Cut off or limit time wasting habits such as TV.
About The Author
Kenia Morales is the publisher of online magazine http://kpatra.com "For Every Aspect of Today's Woman. Visit her site to find a variety of women related issues and topics" click here http://www.kpatra.com/keniascolumn.htm to find Kenia's little piece of heaven her inspirational column
Watch Online Articles with YouTube for Free: