|Publishing Guidelines: You are welcome to publish this
article in its entirety, electronically, or in print fre*e
of charge, as long as you include my full signature file
for ezines, and my Web site address(http://www.schrift.com)
in hyperlink for other sites. Please send a courtesy link
or email where you publish to email@example.com Thank
TITLE: 11 Moments of Truth
AUTHOR: Sandra Schrift
COPYRIGHT: ©2004 by Sandra Schrift. All rights reserved
11 Moments of Truth
(Adapted from the Scandinavian Airways System)
These moments come when a customer or client…
1. Hears someone else praise you or your work.
2. Likes your physical presentation (appearance, voice, and
3. Is touched intellectually and emotionally by what you
4. Recognizes you as a model of who or what the person
would like to become.
5. Hears that you care.
6. Thinks he/she will be challenged and get what he/she
needs from you.
7. Knows that your fee is above their budget and feels
you’re worth it.
8. Experiences that you are consistently excellent
9. Is sure that his/her success and well-being are your
10. Is able to reach you effortlessly.
11. Can count on you to treat his/her organization with
About the Author
Sandra Schrift 13 year speaker bureau owner and now career
coach to emerging and veteran public speakers who want to
"grow" a profitable speaking business. I also work with
business professionals and organizations who want to
master their presentations.
To find out HOW TO MAKE IT AS A PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER, go
Join my free bi-weekly Monday Morning Mindfulness ezine
Watch Online Articles with YouTube for Free: