The key to being irresistable to men is more about you and less
It is about accentuating every one of your strengths both
internally and externally and reveling in them.
So before we show you how to flirt, tease and seduce, we are going to teach you how to pamper, indulge and revel in the delicious power of being a woman.
1) Before going out to socialize or even see the one that you are currently dating, take a few minutes to visualize what you want to happen. Picture in detail exactly who you want and what you want to happen between you. What qualities will your perfect lover have?
How will he look at you? How will he touch you? Add in as much
detail as possible. Knowing what you want is the first step to
2) Before seeing the man you are dating or stepping foot outside the door, take care with your appearance. Look in the mirror and identify all the things that you like about yourself. If you focus on the qualities that you like about yourself, you will have far more confidence in yourself than most women out there. That will show and give you an edge.
3) Accentuate those positive qualities.
For example: If you have full shiny hair make the most of it. Let
it flow down your shoulders. Play with it in front of the one you
desire. Men have a fascination with hair.
If you have full pouty lips, apply liner around the edges then fill
in with a deep gloss that accentuates your skin tone, then apply a lighter coat just in the center of your lips. This will give them
even more sex appeal.
4) Play up your eyes. A lot of flirting is done with eye play. Look
at him then look away. Use your eyes to tell him everything that
you are feeling, everything that you would like to do to him.
5)Wear clothes that accentuate your assets. Hint at your curves
without exposing them. Remember less is more. Incite his curiosity. Make him want to see more.
6) Wear a delicate scent. Apply your perfume twenty minutes before you go out the door. A woman's scent is enticing. Overpowering perfume, on the other hand, is a major turn off.
7) Take care of your whole body, not just your face. Most women wash their face daily and moisturize but what about the rest of you? Take care of your skin. Use a good sugar scrub on your body and follow with a rich moisturizer. If your body feels silky smooth, you will feel and act sexier. Plus the man of your dreams won't be able to resist caressing your smooth, silky soft skin.
About the author:
Caterina Christakos is a published author and dating coach. Learn even more about how to seduce a man . Sign up for your free seduction tips newsletter at
Watch Online Articles with YouTube for Free: