|Hereís a list of reasons that people give to get out of doing fitness exercises. Obviously you are not one of these people and you have put in to action a plan to regularly exercise and keep fit.
1) I am too busy right now, Iíll start next week.
2) Iíve tried exercising for a few days, but I just need a rest for a week, just to get balanced.
3) I havenít got any suitable clothes at the moment, no shorts or jogging trousers. Iíll buy something next time Iím near a sports shop.
4) Iíll start some serious exercising when I feel fitter. I feel that I am not up to running a circuit at the moment.
5) Itís Christmas at the moment. I want to enjoy the food and festivities. Iíve made it one of my new yearís resolutions to think about doing some exercises.
6) Iíll start exercising just as soon as I have quit smoking.
7) Iíve just gone through a divorce, so now is not a good time for me to start and exercise regime.
8) Iíd like to do some exercise in the morning but I donít have time before I go to work, and I am to tired after work in the evening.
9) I am too embarrassed to let people se me in the gym with my overweight body.
10) I need to wash the car on Saturday morning and then take my wife shopping, so I donít really have time to do any exercise at the weekend.
If you know of any more excuses please visit my website and send me an email.
Copyright Robbie Cattrick 2005
About the author:
For more information about health and fitness please visit
Circulated by Article Emporium
Watch Online Articles with YouTube for Free: