|Copyright 2005 Anik Singal
There is a great trend lately of marketers finally moving to niche markets and not just focusing on selling to the “make money” industry. This is an excellent move and one that will prove to be very profitable for you. However, a problem that many affiliates are hitting is that they don’t know how to find good niche affiliate programs.
If there isn’t a program in Clickbank, most affiliates are lost! Also, since Clickbank doesn’t allow us to “search” their database, it’s too hard to find anything there.
Well, here is a quick and easy way to find any and all of the best and most profitable affiliate program for any niche you desire.
To find affiliate programs from now on you will use Google to help you. Google is a great tool to use because…
1. It’s free
2. Any site that comes up on the top results is likely reputable and has been around
3. You get thousands of results you can search through
4. You can make your search very specific
Alright, let’s discuss in steps, how to Google to find affiliate programs.
1. Go over to http://www.Google.com
2.Type your “Niche Title + affiliate” – This is the step that a lot of people can get confused in so let’s clear it right now. Example/ If I am searching for an affiliate program on dog health, I will type this phrase into Google = dog health + affiliate
3. Now the results that I get, all the pages that have the term “dog health” and the term “affiliate” will show up.
4. Next open a program like Excel or just take out a piece of paper.
5. Go through the results in Google and keep noting down the different programs that come up.
6. Once you have 10 programs listed, go back and research each of them to find the most profitable one.
Try this strategy on search engines like Yahoo as well. You will get different results and combined between Yahoo and Google, there is no way that you won’t find a good affiliate program.
What if you don’t find any affiliate programs this way?
Then most likely an affiliate program for your niche does not exist. A great way to make money now is to contact a few of these websites and introduce the concept to them! Perhaps help them set up an affiliate script and share in profits – actually, if there is no affiliate program in that nice, you and that company can make BIG profits from it!
There, now you have NO excused not to find profitable niches and build websites for them. You can now find a profitable affiliate program for them all.
About the author:
This article has been authored by Anik Singal, the founder of http://www.AffiliateClassroom.com
If you want to learn more about how to use articles to drive massive amounts of traffic to your website, please sign-up for our FR-EE course at:
Circulated by Article Emporium
Watch Online Articles with YouTube for Free: