|The BAD NEWS: You have a 95% chance of dying prematurely and needlessly from heart disease, stroke, cancer or diabetes. If you continue the common (“normal”) lifestyle that most people live (out of ignorance), you WILL get the same tragic results that most people get! Is that what you want?
The GOOD NEWS: Your body has the God given capacity to prevent, reverse and cure any condition including obesity, IF you provide it with the following critical keys it needs for vibrant health.
1. PURPOSE - When you live your life with passion, based on purpose or mission, your immune system is stronger, you are happier, and according to one study, you will live 8 years longer.
2. CONNECTIVITY - When you are connected with people where you feel appreciated and loved, and you love and forgive others, based on one study, you will live 8 years longer.
3. PEACE & JOY - When you live with an optimistic faith in your future, and let go of worry & stress, your immune system will be stronger and you have a far greater chance of living to 100.
4. REGENERATION TIME (Sleep) - An American Cancer Society study on a million Americans over six years found that those who sleep eight hours a night live longer.
5. SUNLIGHT - Sunlight gives you Vitamin D and is essential for vibrant health. A lack of sunlight contributes to obesity, diabetes and depression. You need 15 minutes a day.
6. MOVEMENT - 12% of all deaths (250,000 per year-one every two minutes!) is attributed to a lack of physical activity. If you want life and longevity, don’t avoid moving-get moving!
7. SPIRITUAL LIFE - Without a sense of being connected to and loved by a Supreme Being, you will be unfulfilled, less happy and more prone to sickness and premature death.
8. WATER - How clean would the washing machine get your clothes with just one cup of water? Vibrant health, detoxification and disease avoidance requires water -
10-12 glasses daily.
9. HEALTHY FOOD - Processed foods, especially high glycemic foods such as sugar, grains and potatoes is slow but sure suicide, and a prescription for heart disease, cancer and diabetes. If you want vibrant health and longevity, honor your body with only whole healthy foods.
10. ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS - The most important nutrients are the ones most MISSING. E.g. of the eight essential Glyconutrients, six are missing from our food. They are absolutely essential for every function of every cell and organ. They are critical for vibrant health and longevity. Research on Glyconutrients received the Nobel Prize in Medicine the last four years.
Thank you for investing the time to read my gift to you of the Ten Critical Keys to Vibrant Health and Longevity. Knowledge is useless unless it is intelligently and consistently applied. Too much is at stake for you and your family to ignore or neglect these absolute principles of vibrant health and longevity.
About the author:
President of Pinnacle Enterprises
Dedicated to helping you achieve optimal health and unlimited wealth.
Circulated by Article Emporium
Watch Online Articles with YouTube for Free: