|Copyright 2004 Rudy Cline
1. Spend money on targeted advertising instead of mass media advertising. You don't want to waste your ad dollars on people who aren't interested.
2. Increase your profits by concentrating on small details. Improving small things like text size, color, or graphics can really make a positive difference.
3. Keep your offers flexible. If you offer a set price for your product, you could offer the people that can't afford it an optional payment plan.
4. Offer your knowledge or consulting as a bonus product. You could offer a free 15 or 30 minute consultation. This will add value to your product.
5. Personalize all your e-mail messages so they get read. Include the recipient's name in the subject line. This will grab peoples attention quickly.
6. Keep your web site consistent. You don't want to keep things on your web site that are unrelated to the theme of your web site.
7. Attract more subscribers to your free e-zine by giving them free bonuses like e-books, software, online services and other incentives.
8. Sell advertising space in your e-zine and on your web site. This will create an extra income stream for your business.
9. Make your web site ready for the public. Have an "About Us" page and clear descriptions of what actions you want your visitors to take.
10. Don't just start advertising everywhere, plan out your marketing. Locate places and publications that your target audience would congregate around.
About the author:
Rudy Cline publishes "Home Business Tips", a fresh and informative newsletter dedicated to supporting people like YOU! If you`re looking for the *best rated* home business opportunities from an honest friend in the business, come by and grab a F-R-E-E subscription today at: http://www.homeworkforyou.org
Circulated by Article Emporium
Watch Online Articles with YouTube for Free: