| can sometimes be more difficult then picking out the womanís ring. Letís face it; it is just not ďmanlyĒ for a man to wear jewelry. So how in the world are you supposed to pick out a manís wedding ring? Here are some questions to ask yourself when choosing your manís wedding ring.
1) What is the Price? Men do not like to spend money on jewelry. Money can be spent on a tool set or a big screen television perhaps, but not on a manís wedding ring. Most men are not going to be impressed if you spent a lot of money on their wedding band. They would much rather hear that you got a killer deal on it. Definitely do not feel obligated to spend a lot of money on your manís wedding ring. Anything that doesnít turn his finger green will probably work just fine.
2) What Size? How large does you man want his wedding ring? The width of the wedding band is something you should think about. Some men like just thin bands while others like very thick wedding bands. This is something that you need to consider when picking out your manís wedding ring.
3) What is His Style? What does your husband-to-be like? Is he more of a traditional person or does he like things that are new and unique. This is usually a good indicator of what he wants in a wedding ring. Some men are completely satisfied with the standard gold wedding band; however, others like to find what is new in the market such as a tungsten ring (with a tungsten ring, your husband can basically put his finger through a meat grinder and their ring will survive without a scratch). A manís wedding ring should reflect his personality.
4) Is There a Way to make it Meaningful? It is always nice to make the wedding ring meaningful. For example, you can pick the style of his fatherís or your fatherís wedding. Possibly there is a family heirloom that can be passed on to him or maybe there is something that you can engrave onto his ring. If possible, try to give significance to the manís wedding ring.
5) Should it match my Wedding Band? In most cases, the manís wedding ring matches the womanís wedding band, but this is not always the case. If you are not sure what to get, it is always safe to get matching wedding bands but make sure to talk to him about it, he could possible have something else in mind.
6) Does he want to be Part of the Process? This is probably the most important question. Maybe he knows exactly what he wants for his wedding ring and you are worrying about picking one out for him for no reason. It is traditional for the man and the woman to select their wedding bands together. While he may be completely disinterested, let him have the chance to be a part of the decision. This ring will be on his finger for quite some time, so he should get a say in the matter.
Donít let picking out your manís wedding ring become too difficult of a task. Just remember to pick something that fits him and his personality and make sure to invite him to be a part of the process. When picking out your manís wedding ring, it is time to think about what he likes (since he is the one wearing it) instead of what you want for him. Make him happy. The bottom line here is to know your man.
About the author:
Kaitlin Carruth is a client account specialist with http://www.10xMarketing.comĖ More Visitors. More Buyers. More Revenue. To find more information about the manís wedding ring, visit http://www.harrismichaeljewelry.com/learning-center/resources/mans-wedding-ring.html
Circulated by Article Emporium
Watch Online Articles with YouTube for Free: