|<h3>HOT FRAGRANCES FOR THE HOLIDAYS</h3>
Some say alluring or exceptionally feminine, refreshing or sensual when describing the hot fragrances for wearing now and into the upcoming holiday season. The season of giving is just around the corner. Check out and compare the top perfumes and prices of some of the most popular scents today.
1) <font color="#FFoooo"> Carolina Parfum Spray </font> from the design house of Carolina Herrera was first introduced in 2003. Feminine and exotic florals are what describes this fragrance. This scent is classified as a romantic scent. This sensual sent contains rosewood, jasmine florals and orange blossom and a hint of sandalwood and honeysuckle. It is recommended for daytime wear.
2 ) <font color="#FFoooo"> Boss Intense Parfum Spray </font> is from the design house of Hugo Boss and first introduced in 2003. This is a new arrival and hard to keep in stock. . Boss Intense is an intensely feminine and sensual fragrance with a sophisticated edge. Boss Intense is a unique combination of Vanilla Orchid and Amber notes. Vanilla Orchid's strong notes are intensified by the warmth and depth of the Amber notes. The Vanilla Orchid originates from the mountains, though the flower is small in size, its scent is very powerful and distinctive. The orange glow of Amber radiates its warmth through the other notes giving an overall aura of passion and sensuality. This fragrance is described as rich floral and recommended for casual use.
3) <font color="#FFoooo"> Design Parfum Spray</font> is from Paul Sebastian and was first introduced in 1985. The scent is described as gentle, floral and classified as refreshing. Fragrance notes for this alluring fragrance is honeysuckle, spicy carnation, citrus, warm musky notes and rose. It is recommended for daytime wear.
4) <font color="#FFoooo"> D & G Light Blue Parfum Spray </font> is from the design house of Dolce & Gabbana and was first introduced in 2001. This refreshing fragrance from Dolce and Gabbana invokes the style and sophistication of Italy. Light Blue is a feminine, fruity-floral fragrance, composed of granny smith apple, Sicilian cedar, bluebells, jasmine, white rose, bamboo, cedar wood, amber and musks. The lead fragrance is crisp but finishes with the fullness of amber and musks .
5) <font color="#FFoooo"> Ellen Tracy Parfum Spray </font> was first introduced in 2001. This enchanted scent is described as oriental, woody. This fragrance has hints of rose, peach, cinnamon, jasmine, freesia, Tonka bean, cedar, sandalwood and carnations. and classified as sultry and refined. Get the fragrance of oriental flowers and spices with flowery woodsy notes. It is recommended for evening wear.
6) <font color="#ffoooo"> Galore Cologne </font> by Five Star Fragrance Company was first introduced in 1964. The scent is described as warm, oriental, floral and classified as refined. Fragrance notes: citrus, lily of the valley, narcissus, carnation, jasmine, rose, amber. It is recommended for evening wear.
7) <font color="#ffoooo"> L'Instant De Guerlain Parfum Spray </font> Parfum Spray is from the design house of Guerlain. This soft, sexy scent is an intricate blend of interwoven fragrance harmonies, like citrus honey, magnolia inclusion, and amber harmony that translates into a scent that is destined to become a classic. This fragrance spells out the scent of sweet spice and orange flowers and is recommended for evening wear.
8) <font color="#ffoooo"> Michael Kors Parfum Spray</font> by Michael Kors design house was first introduced in 2000. Creamy florals explode into exotic spices, tamed by Moroccan incense. It is a fragrant creation with a wealth of personality that will capture the heart of every woman. Noticeable aromas of Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Ores, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti. Michael Kors is described as sophisticated and sensual, warm and wearable.
9) <font color="#ffoooo"> True Star Parfum Spray</font> is from the design house of Tommy Hilfiger and first introduced in 2004. This new arrival is hard to keep on the shelf!! True Star is a spectacular fragrance that captures the alluring play of confidence and modesty, and the brilliance and privacy of the gleaming radiance of an American superstar. Fragrance scents of Sweet Pea, Honeysuckle, Creamy Rice Pudding, Kashi Cereal, Toasted Wheat Grains. This perfume is described as free spirited, luminous and radiant.
As true for other Tommy Hilfiger fragrances, True Star will be hard to beat for holiday giving!!
10) <font color="#ffoooo"> Angel Parfum Spray</font> by the design house Thierry Mugler was introduced in 1992. The refreshing scent is sparked with oriental and woody flavors. Vanilla, sandalwood, and a touch of patchouli are detected in this great aroma. Add some fruity notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches and plums for an unforgettable scent. It is recommended for daytime wear.
About the Author
Article written by Jean Butler, webmaster, for perfumenet.net. Other information on discount perfume, fragrances tips and cologne articles can be found at http://www.perfumenet.net.
Watch Online Articles with YouTube for Free: