Let's say that you meet a girl that always smiles at you, always seems happy to see you, has told all her friends about you, but for some reason beyond your power of understanding she just wonít go out with you on a date. If this scenario sounds familiar then you may feel this woman is giving you mixed signals. The problem is: how do you manage the situation?
Believe it or not, women know what they want most of the time. You all just have never been taught the mind reading techniques that we expect you to have.
Here are some possible reasons she wonít go out with you:
1) You are her best friend and she doesnít want to ruin the friendship with a relationship that may not work out. Women analyze relationships to death. A good male friend is worth his weight in gold. We donít want to lose a fantastic friendship for just another possible relationship.
2) She may think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread but you are not her usual type of guy. Some women love hanging out with nice guys but for some indefinable reason prefer bad boys when they date.
3) A friend of hers really likes you so you are therefore off limits.
4) Many women today have other priorities that are taking first place before relationships. If she is working her way to the top she may not have the time to devote to a relationship.
5) She may really like you but really needs you to make the first move.
Therefore her unique conservation instinct will tell her NOT to date you, while her heart will make her still show interest towards you.
What should you do when something like this happens?
1. Forget all about her for a while and start dating other girls. You will suddenly become a lot more interesting in her eyes because you will appear less available and therefore she will begin to wonder about what she might be missing out on.
2. Try to find out more about her feelings towards you from her friends, while talking about her at the same time. This way there will be an exchange of information and she will learn what you really feel from people she can trust. Yes, it sounds very highschool but if you do it in a subtle way it can be effective.
3. By this time it would be a good idea to try asking her out again. Before doing this plan, everything in such a way that it will surprise her and pull her out of her routines. If you suffer another rejection... it's time to move on and forget all about her.