|When it comes to choosing your wedding decorations, you must decide on your theme. Once you have done this, you can then make your decisions about the budget that you will have.
Here are the top 10 tips that you should know in order to lower the cost of your wedding decorations.
1. Decide on the essential items that you must have first and then worry about the extras.
2. Hand make the centerpieces yourself using items priced toward your budget.
3. Using artificial flowers is cheaper than fresh flowers unless you pick them yourself from a field.
4. Skip the extra wedding favors and focus more attention on decoration detail.
5. Never go over your budget because you set it up for a reason
6. For smaller items like candles, candle holders, small laces etc. visit your nearby dollar store.
7. Never underestimate the elegance of basic décor. Sometimes minimal is best.
8. Some very versatile items that can make a beautiful decorations include: clay pots, plastic bowls/vases, faux flowers, pearls, balloons, pillar candles, rhinestones, and empty wine bottles.
9. Tissue paper roses and flowers give off a beautiful look to any decorating style and they are quick and easy to make.
10. A word to wise is that your decorations should not even amount to half of the money that is spent on the reception.
About the author:
Mike Lindsey runs the website http://www.planning-your-wedding.comThe Ultimate Guide to Planning Your Wedding
Circulated by Article Emporium
Watch Online Articles with YouTube for Free: